Corsairs’ GoldEditThe space pirates were first to discover the wondrous Humaroids. They risked life and limb to collect these precious fragments which they called Corsairs’ Gold. This rare mineral charged with weird and powerful energy is now sought by the scientists of the Cybernetics Center. Players can obtain and exchange them for a chance to receive a Bionic Chip.
There are three ways to obtain Corsairs’ Gold:
Ways to Obtain Corsairs' GoldEdit
One way to obtain Corsairs' Gold is to complete Humaroids. The higher level of difficulty the Humaroid is, the more Corsairs' Gold you will obtain. The list of Corsairs' Gold payouts for each Humaroid is found in the Humaroid-Battles page.
You can convert Blueprints and Commander Cards to Corsairs' Gold using the Galactic Trafficker. In order to determine the Corsair Gold value for each Blueprint or Commander Card, see the Blueprint or Commander Card pages.
Badge Points can be converted into Corsairs' Gold at a 1:1 rate via the Web Mall.
Online EZ RewardsEdit
The last reward for the day (7th item available after about 7 hours) is 100 Corsair Gold chests with 1 Corsair Gold in each.
- EZ Rewards (100 Corsairs' Gold)
- Humaroids (Depending on the level 30-530 Corsairs' Gold)
- Badge points (1:1 Corsairs' Gold)
- Honor points (3:1 Corsairs' Gold)
- Blueprints (see Blueprints for Consairs' Gold per BP)
- Commander Cards
- Recources Bonuses (any of them, Planets, Mining Boosters, Tax, Events) (MVP tool not confirmed)
- Huma Gems
- Truce Card (NOT Adv. Truce Card)
Best Tips for Obtaining Corsairs' GoldEdit
Another easy way to obtain Corsairs' Gold is to farm Humaroids.